New from Connecta Baby Carriers is the Connecta Integra
, beautifully designed by a mum of six and made in the UK. The Connecta Integra retains the comfort, style and ease of use of the original Connecta but with some new features. This updated design still has the combination of traditional Mei Tai design with the convenience and ease of sturdy webbing and buckles of the standard Connecta, but with the addition of an integrated sleep hood which cleverly tucks away inside the body of the carrier when not in use. The sleep hood is an extension to the fabric of the main body of the carrier and can be worn up to support your babies head, tucked away between the layers of the carrier or hanging outside.
Features of the Connecta Integra
Highly recommended for
- Wide base supports anatomically correct position for baby and optimum comfort for wearer
- Integrated sleep hood which folds away inside the body of the carrier when not in use
- Lighter weight than the standard Connecta so packs away smaller and is cooler in the summer
- Multi-use accessory strap included that can be used as a chest strap, to narrow the body of the carrier to use with a younger baby, and to hold the carrier together when folded
- Wide well padded shoulder straps
Clear printed instructions and photos of how to use the sling are included.
: sling for two parents of different sizes, parents with back problems, birth-to-toddler sling
: Birth (3.5kg) to 16kgs
by Rae Lowe
Date Added: 18/12/2011
This was the first sling I tried - and is still one of my all time favourites.
I've never got the hang of wrapping (far too steep a learning curve!), but the Connecta allows me to carry a tiny baby or a toddler, front or back comfortably and easily.
I love the buckles - which make it *very* easy to use, back carries do require a bit more learning but once you get the hang of it, they are straightforward too.
It's a small/easily carried carrier and the straps won't drag on the ground in carparks etc when you are getting it on.
This is a simple carrier in many ways, but don't let that fool you into thinking you it has limited use. Mine has been loaned to many people - who have invariably bought their own!
[5 of 5 Stars]